- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Rackmount H9000 VSIG Support – FAQ says YES Reply To: H9000 VSIG Support – FAQ says YES

macgee
Participant
jbamberg wrote:

Sorry, that’s on us. We should make it clear that the Apple Bonjour Services are needed, and/or package it with our installer.

It’s correct that the H8000 allowed you to download algorithms from the box.  I don’t know how it addressed the layout issue, though.  We’ll come up with a solution for this for the H9000 eventually.

Regarding the download of VSIG files from H9000, you mentioned the issue to be a “layout” issue.

Does this mean that we could theoretically download them however the way it’s displayed in VSIG wouldn’t make sense visually?

If so, couldn’t you allow downloading of the algos with the caveat it won’t look right until you release and update for that? At least we could still work with it in the interim.

The way it is now, for an algo I want to modify, I have to replicate the entire algorithm in VSIG for H9000 from VSIG for H8000 and then modify it.

If we could download it from H9000, I’d just have to copy the layout from the VSIG H8000 to make sense of it but much less effort?

Thanks