I just purchased the H3000 Factory today and VST plugin hangs my Sonar X1 when scanning the "H3000 Factory.dll" file Ive tried both x32 and x64 versions, Im on Windows 10, my platform is very stable. if someone can point me where in the Forum I can find an answer, I sent a email to support already.
If you've sent an email to support, we'll get you sorted there. The usual steps to resolve this are:
- Confirm that you have the latest version of the plug-in installed: https://www.eventideaudio.com/products/plugins
- Confirm that you have the latest version of iLok License Manager installed (http://www.ilok.com).
- Make sure the plug-in license is activated to your machine or iLok dongle in the iLok License Manager.
- If you are using VST2, Eventide Plug-ins are installed to the following locations by default. Please make sure that your DAW is set to look at the applicable custom folder:
- VST32: c:Program Files (x86)Common FilesSteinbergVST2Eventide
- VST64: c:Program FilesCommon FilesSteinbergVST2Eventide
- If steps 1-4 don't solve your issue, close your DAW and run the plug-in Uninstaller. The uninstaller is located at Start Menu->Control Panel->Programs and Features->Uninstall a Program
- Open your DAW and rescan you plug-ins, and then shut your DAW again.
- Deactivate and reactivate the plug-in license in iLok License Manager.
- Reinstall your plug-in. If you are installing VST2 to a custom folder, make absolutely sure you are installing the correct 32 or 64-bit version to that folder.
- Reopen your DAW and rescan your plug-ins.