Home › Forums › Products › Rackmount › any way for the h9000 to not say my system is running the wrong sample rate and muting itself? › Reply To: any way for the h9000 to not say my system is running the wrong sample rate and muting itself?
yeah, i tried that.. going to 48 then back.. with and without pro tools open.
It's a good idea to make sure the H9000 is in sync before opening ProTools.
It sounds like you have already done this, but just in case:
- Quit ProTools
- Go to the "clock" page in the H9000 (in SETUP mode)
- Make sure the "USB DRIVER" indicator is green ("ATTACHED")
- Make sure "CLOCK SOURCE" is "Int 44.1k"
- Open Audio/MIDI Setup (I'm assuming you are using a Mac)
- Select "H9000 USB Audio" and click "Input"
- Change "Format" to "48,000 Hz" – H9000 will show "USB AUDIO MUTE IS ON"
- Change "Format" to "44,100 Hz"
- Make sure that USB audio mute warning disappears
- Reopen ProTools
If this doesn't help please contact us directly – firstname.lastname@example.org – and include your computer OS version and H9000 software version.