Thanks for the info. I would start by right-clicking the Studio One icon and selecting "Run as Admin" to see if that helps. If not, then I would check the support procedure below even though you have tried some of these steps already. It will help rule out if this is a bug if you try all steps in order as they are listed. Let me know what happens.
Plugin Not Showing Up:
- Confirm that you have the latest version of the plug-in installed: https://www.eventideaudio.com/products/plugins
- Confirm that you have the latest version of iLok License Manager installed (http://www.ilok.com).
- Make sure the plug-in license is activated to your machine or iLok dongle in the iLok License Manager.
- If you are using VST2, Eventide Plug-ins are installed to the following locations by default. Please make sure that your DAW is set to look at the applicable custom folder:
- VST32: c:Program Files (x86)Common FilesSteinbergVST2Eventide
- VST64: c:Program FilesCommon FilesSteinbergVST2Eventide
- If steps 1-4 don't solve your issue, close your DAW and run the plug-in Uninstaller. The uninstaller is located at Start Menu->Control Panel->Programs and Features->Uninstall a Program
- Open your DAW and rescan your plug-ins, and then shut your DAW again.
- Deactivate and reactivate the plug-in license in iLok License Manager.
- Reinstall your plug-in. If you are installing VST2 to a custom folder, make absolutely sure you are installing the correct 32 or 64-bit version to that folder.
- Reopen your DAW and rescan your plug-ins.