Ultrareverb not showing in Studio One

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins Ultrareverb not showing in Studio One

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      ErwinL

I can’t find a way to see UltraReverb in Studio One. I rescanned the plugins, deleted and re-installed…

It works in Abletom and Protools on the same computer though.

I’m running out of ideas…

tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff

Hi-

Are you on Windows or Mac? Are you using Studio One Pro, Artist, etc?

Regardless, you could try rescanning the blacklist in Studio One:

1. Open Studio One, go to your VST preferences, and make sure "Scan at Startup" is checked.

2. Also click "Reset Blacklist" in the VST preferences, and then restart Studio One.

-Tom

ErwinL

I am on Mac 10.9, Studio One Professional.

I rescanned, reloaded the Blacklist…

tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff

Hi-

I contacted PreSonus support, and this is what they suggest:

1. Please open Studio One and go to Studio One>Preferences>Locations>VST Plugins and verify that you have the correct directory added to the list of folders that the program scans at startup. You want to add the directory that you have your plug-ins installed to. If you do not see the "VST Plug-ins" tab under the Locations tab, then you want to make sure that you have activated Studio One Professional or Producer or you have installed the VST, AU, and ReWire support add-on if you are running the "Artist" version of Studio One. Press the "Reset Blacklist" button while you are in this window.

2. Studio One will only load 64-bit plug-ins into the 64-bit version of Studio One. The 32-bit version of Studio One will only load 32-bit plug-ins. If you need to run Studio One in 32-bit mode, simply ctrl-click (right-click) the Studio One icon in your Applications folder and go to "Get Info." You can then check the box to run in 32-bit mode.

3. Please click the icon of the wrench in the browser window, at the top, right-hand corner of the window to open the plug-in manager. Make sure that there is a white dot next to the plug-in, if it shows up in the list.

If you are still having problems, please email support@eventide.com, referencing this post. We can then get you in touch directly with PreSonus support.

-Tom

ErwinL

Please click the icon of the wrench in the browser window, at the top, right-hand corner of the window to open the plug-in manager. Make sure that there is a white dot next to the plug-in, if it shows up in the list.

This is the right solution!

Curtsong
      Participant

Having the same issue. Just purchased the Ultra plugin promotion you had. all the new Ultra Plugs aren’t showing up in s1 4Pro. I’m a windows platform. 

I had the same issue with the H3000 too.  The .dll files have to be placed into the VST3 folder because that’s how S1 uses VST3 plugs. 

on Windows if it’s an x64 VST3 it has to be in Program FilesCommon FilesVST3 to scan and load.

tlongabaugh
        Eventide Staff
        Curtsong wrote:

Having the same issue. Just purchased the Ultra plugin promotion you had. all the new Ultra Plugs aren't showing up in s1 4Pro. I'm a windows platform. 

I had the same issue with the H3000 too.  The .dll files have to be placed into the VST3 folder because that's how S1 uses VST3 plugs. 

on Windows if it's an x64 VST3 it has to be in Program FilesCommon FilesVST3 to scan and load.

Hi-

We currently don't support VST3. The .dll files are VST2.

In order to use the plugins, you should install them into the location you are using for your VST2 plugins. They are installed to the following locations by default. Please make sure that Studio One is set to look at the applicable custom folder:

1. VST32: c:Program Files (x86)Common FilesSteinbergVST2Eventide
        2. VST64: c:Program FilesCommon FilesSteinbergVST2Eventide

You should also ensure that you've activated the licenses in iLok License Manager.

steve.cohn
      Participant

I’ve got a similar but different problem – I’m tryng to get Band Delays working.  Its installed in the correct directory as per these posts but when Studio One finds it it just hangs and doesnt process it.  Any ideas?

Gianpiero

Hi,

I just purchased Spring and I have the same problem it’s not showing up.

I did everything(install location, reset blacklist, scan startup, reinstall) a couple of times.

It has never happend with other vsts, maybe once but after reset blacklist it went fine.

any suggestion?

Gianpiero

Studio one 4.6

Windows 10

Inactive

Thanks for the info. I would start by right-clicking the Studio One icon and selecting "Run as Admin" to see if that helps. If not, then I would check the support procedure below even though you have tried some of these steps already. It will help rule out if this is a bug if you try all steps in order as they are listed. Let me know what happens.

Plugin Not Showing Up:

Windows:

1. Confirm that you have the latest version of the plug-in installed: https://www.eventideaudio.com/products/plugins
      2. Confirm that you have the latest version of iLok License Manager installed (http://www.ilok.com).
      3. Make sure the plug-in license is activated to your machine or iLok dongle in the iLok License Manager.
      4. If you are using VST2, Eventide Plug-ins are installed to the following locations by default. Please make sure that your DAW is set to look at the applicable custom folder:
        1. VST32c:Program Files (x86)Common FilesSteinbergVST2Eventide
        2. VST64c:Program FilesCommon FilesSteinbergVST2Eventide

5. If steps 1-4 don't solve your issue, close your DAW and run the plug-in Uninstaller. The uninstaller is located at Start Menu->Control Panel->Programs and Features->Uninstall a Program
      6. Open your DAW and rescan your plug-ins, and then shut your DAW again.
      7. Deactivate and reactivate the plug-in license in iLok License Manager.
      8. Reinstall your plug-in. If you are installing VST2 to a custom folder, make absolutely sure you are installing the correct 32 or 64-bit version to that folder.
      9. Reopen your DAW and rescan your plug-ins.

thirdnostril
      Participant

Thanks for this, the deleting and re-installing worked.

tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff
      steve.cohn wrote:

I've got a similar but different problem – I'm tryng to get Band Delays working.  Its installed in the correct directory as per these posts but when Studio One finds it it just hangs and doesnt process it.  Any ideas?

Are you on Windows or Mac? If you're on Windows, try right-clicking Studio One and select "Run as Administrator"

steve.cohn
      Participant
      tlongabaugh wrote:

steve.cohn wrote:

I’ve got a similar but different problem – I’m tryng to get Band Delays working.  Its installed in the correct directory as per these posts but when Studio One finds it it just hangs and doesnt process it.  Any ideas?

Are you on Windows or Mac? If you’re on Windows, try right-clicking Studio One and select “Run as Administrator”

I’m on Windows and finally it seems to be installed OK – I’m not even sure what I did :p – I had actually tried running as Admin – my suspicion is that the problem was user error of some sort – possibly brain fade!

Thanks for your reply tho

Inactive
      Gianpiero wrote:

Hi,

I just purchased Spring and I have the same problem it's not showing up.

I did everything(install location, reset blacklist, scan startup, reinstall) a couple of times.

It has never happend with other vsts, maybe once but after reset blacklist it went fine.

any suggestion?

Hi Gianpiero, what OS and DAW are you using?

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.