- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Rackmount H9000 users: what is your use/workflow????? Reply To: H9000 users: what is your use/workflow?????

macgee
Participant
John Baylies wrote:

I use the H9KR and RME Fireface 800 to process my tuba and other wind instrumentalists who jam with me. The Dante card lets me route audio between FX Chains, and I’m trying to find a set of algorithms that I can use for an entire performance without having to swap anything. I plan to use Max/MSP’s pattr object to save presets, and Ableton’s dummy clips to automate gradual parameter changes. I have ableton set up in a way that lets me record all the dry mic inputs and the wet FXs simultaneously.

Here’s a video of the last jam I had. It’s definitely a work in progress… https://drive.google.com/file/d/1b4ug71NiROi20hikl-mh0-Um1gLyFIHn/view?usp=drive_web

Interesting video John, nice one! i take it everything is processed by the H9000 somehow? Dante card makes a lot of sense..

I’d like to get a Dante card but will see once I finish my project – I don’t currently see myself needing to route serially to other FX Chains at the moment but love the simplicity and latency Dante brings