Home › Forums › Products › Rackmount › Eclipse 4.01 – 296 Micropitchshift + 182 Tapdly+Diffchorus = Freeze › Reply To: Eclipse 4.01 – 296 Micropitchshift + 182 Tapdly+Diffchorus = Freeze
Sorry you are still having trouble, but as you will understand, it is difficult to diagnose difficult problems remote ly.
Can you confirm the following:
1) You have done the full reset (SETUP held down at powerup, and you get an “are you sure” type message.
2) That the problem still occurs if the unit is kept powered up after reset ?
3) That the problem still occurs if you don’t tweak the presets ?
1. I made reset to factory settings, ram reset, and then full reset by pressing 8 on startup. and even re-update eclipse via card to 4.01f.Show More...
2. yes, it still occurs
3. problem hapened when tweaked preset that contaitns two algorithms, next time same issue occured when I had preset that contained two algorithms and switched to x-fade routing. but when i swithced to other program via external midi everything were fine again.