- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Rackmount anybody using H9000 with DB25 for aes? DB25 Pin Out question Reply To: anybody using H9000 with DB25 for aes? DB25 Pin Out question

cyborgssc
Participant
tpluta wrote:

If you had the clock source configured correctly (either Internal if the H9000 is clocking another device, or “AES Any” if the H9000 is being clocked by another device) and the Digital Audio Mode set to AES3 DB25, and it still wasn’t working, then it sounds like it could be a bug. If you’d still like to use AES but continue to run into issues, feel free to get in touch with us at support@eventide.com. We can take a look at one of your H9000 sessions where you’re trying to use AES3-DB25.

OK thanks. I do have Digital Audio Mode as AES3 DB25. We can test various clock sources, but the clock needs to be Dante, as that is the master clock for my studio. The AES device I am connecting the H9000 to is also a Dante device on the same network/clock, so that should be OK. As I mentioned, I had it working, and then after shutting everything off and turning back on it stopped. I’ll try again at some point so we can diagnose it further. FWIW, I run my studio at 96 KHz. I do have the correct crossover cable.