- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Rackmount H9000R w/Dante card not found in Dante Controller Reply To: H9000R w/Dante card not found in Dante Controller

jbamberg
Eventide Staff
hemlocxl wrote:

UPDATE!  It seems I got the durned thing working, in a sense! I unplugged the Network cable, was able to make a few changes in Dante Controller and managed to get it FULLY recognized in Dante Controller!  All green, across the board!  But, now I just have to figure out how to get the thing to work in Logic or Pro Tools :(…  I found a youtube video that kinda walked through configuring the H9000 with Logic via USB, but I am having no luck trying a similar thing w/Dante so far.  Does there happen to be a sample Dante Controller map that routes the H9000 in/out of a DAW?  And how to configure it in Emote?  I spent the better part of a few hours trying to figure it out, but no worky so far.  I had to wrap my head in duct tape to keep it from blowing up and messing up my walls, lol.  I'm sure I am overthinking it, but if there is a good tutorial out there, it would be totally useful! Also, if you guys could upload the firmware update to Audinate's site, that would be great, too.  Getting there, slowly, but surely!

Good to hear of progress!

From your screenshots before, I can see you have Dante Virtual Soundcard installed.  Can you select it as your IO device in Logic?  Then you can route channels between the DVS and the H9000 Dante card using Dante Controller, and route the Dante channels into and out of effects in emote.  Let us know if you need any more detail on either of these processes.  (The simplest Dante Controller mapping is probably one that maps each channel on the transmit side of the DVS to the corresponding channel on the receive side of the H9000, and each channel on the transmit side of the H9000 to the corresponding one on the receive side of the DVS).

By the way, I've requested access to the Audinate partner site so I should be able to get the firmware uploaded soon.