Home › Forums › Products › Plug-Ins › H910 dual missing › Reply To: H910 dual missing
March 10, 2021 at 4:01 pm #157398
Thank You for the support.
I'm using Win10, and Reaper DAW at the moment. (I also used the Studio One 4 Pro in the past, and the same issue.)
I only use the VST3 version.
Thank You.Show More...
Thanks. Did you get the H910 Single through the PreSonus promotion, or did you get the H910 Single/Dual on it's own or as part of the Anthology XI or Clockworks Bundles?
If you got it through the PreSonus promotion, then H910 Dual is not included in that promotion. If you got H910 Single/Dual outside of that promotion, can you try the following steps to get the plugin to appear?
- Confirm that you have the latest version of the plug-in installed: https://www.eventideaudio.com/products/plugins
- Confirm that you have the latest version of iLok License Manager installed (http://www.ilok.com).
- Make sure the plug-in license is activated to your machine or iLok dongle in the iLok License Manager.
- If steps 1-3 don't solve your issue, close your DAW and run the plug-in Uninstaller. The uninstaller is located at Start Menu->Control Panel->Programs and Features->Uninstall a Program
- Open your DAW and rescan your plug-ins, and then shut your DAW again.
- Deactivate and reactivate the plug-in license in iLok License Manager.
- Reinstall your plug-in.
- Reopen your DAW and rescan your plug-ins.
Let me know if that helps.