Sorry to hear that you haven’t been able to get the plug-in working. Please follow the below steps and let me know what happens.
Plug-in isn’t working in a DAW on Windows:
1. Confirm that you have the latest version of the plug-in installed: https://www.eventideaudio.com/products/plugins
2. Confirm that you have the latest version of iLok License Manager installed (www.ilok.com).
3. Make sure the plug-in license is activated to your machine or iLok dongle in the iLok License Manager.
4. If you are using VST2, Eventide Plug-ins are installed to the following locations by default. Please make sure that your DAW is set to look at the applicable custom folder:
-VST32: c:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Steinberg\VST2\Eventide\
-VST64: c:\Program Files\Common Files\Steinberg\VST2\Eventide\
5. If steps 1-4 don’t solve your issue, close your DAW and run the plug-in Uninstaller. The uninstaller is located at Start Menu->Control Panel->Programs and Features->Uninstall a Program
6. Open your DAW and rescan you plug-ins, and then shut your DAW again.
7. Deactivate and reactivate the plug-in license in iLok License Manager.
8. Reinstall your plug-in. If you are installing VST2 to a custom folder, make absolutely sure you are installing the correct 32 or 64-bit version to that folder.
9. Reopen your DAW and rescan your plug-ins.