- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins All my plugins are crashing Reply To: All my plugins are crashing

tbskoglund
Eventide Staff

Hi,

Sorry for the issues you’re having. Please follow the general troubleshooting steps below and let me know if that resolves your issue:

1. Confirm that you have the latest version of the plug-in installed: https://www.eventideaudio.com/products/plugins
2. Confirm that you have the latest version of iLok License Manager installed (www.ilok.com).

3. Make sure the plug-in license is activated to your machine or iLok dongle in the iLok License Manager.

4. If you are using VST2, Eventide Plug-ins are installed to the following locations by default. Please make sure that your DAW is set to look at the applicable custom folder:

-VST32: c:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Steinberg\VST2\Eventide\

-VST64: c:\Program Files\Common Files\Steinberg\VST2\Eventide\

5. If steps 1-4 don’t solve your issue, close your DAW and run the plug-in Uninstaller. The uninstaller is located at Start Menu->Control Panel->Programs and Features->Uninstall a Program

6. Open your DAW and rescan you plug-ins, and then shut your DAW again.

7. Deactivate and reactivate the plug-in license in iLok License Manager.

8. Reinstall your plug-in. If you are installing VST2 to a custom folder, make absolutely sure you are installing the correct 32 or 64-bit version to that folder.

9. Reopen your DAW and rescan your plug-ins.

If you are still experiencing crashes, please upload a crashlog from Reaper and we can look into it.