- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Stompboxes TIme Factor does its own things Reply To: TIme Factor does its own things

PRSGUY513
Participant

Thank you, will do. For now I search for a solution and found this thread, didn’t notice this before..

Timefactor is Glitching / Going Crazy – HELP!

<iframe class=”wp-embedded-content” style=”position: absolute; clip: rect(1px, 1px, 1px, 1px);” title=”“Timefactor is Glitching / Going Crazy – HELP!” — Eventide Audio” src=”https://www.eventideaudio.com/forums/topic/timefactor-is-glitching-going-crazy-help/embed/#?secret=SmAuhoS5pz#?secret=sc2hToRBFv&#8221; width=”600″ height=”338″ frameborder=”0″ marginwidth=”0″ marginheight=”0″ scrolling=”no” sandbox=”allow-scripts” data-secret=”sc2hToRBFv”></iframe> Try the solution they suggest, very easy to do. Now I’ll check it again.The problem with the active button still remains, for sure manufacturing problem.

Sure seems like what you’re describing. I suppose when you were using your switcher to control the unit the mere fact you weren’t stepping on it kept this loose connection from causing the glitching. While you’re in there I would look around for any other bad connections, etc.. Good Luck!👍