Home › Forums › Products › Plug-Ins › Blackhole and Shimmer crashes Cubase Pro 12 on new MacBook Pro › Reply To: Blackhole and Shimmer crashes Cubase Pro 12 on new MacBook Pro
Sorry for the issues you are having. Can you please try updating the iLok License Manager to the latest version? Below are some general troubleshooting steps that may resolve the issue:
- Confirm that you have the latest version of the plug-in installed: https://www.eventideaudio.com/products/plugins
- Confirm that you have the latest version of iLok License Manager installed. If you already have iLok License Manager installed, open iLok License Manager and select Help → Check For Application Updates. If you do not have iLok License Manager installed, download the installer at http://www.ilok.com and install.
- Make sure the plug-in license is activated to your machine or iLok dongle in the iLok License Manager.
- If you are using VST2, Eventide Plug-ins are installed to the following locations by default. Please make sure that your DAW is set to look at the applicable custom folder:VST32: c:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Steinberg\VST2\Eventide\
VST64: c:\Program Files\Common Files\Steinberg\VST2\Eventide\
- If steps 1-4 don’t solve your issue, close your DAW and run the plug-in uninstaller. The uninstaller is located at Start Menu->Control Panel->Programs and Features->Uninstall a Program
- Open your DAW and rescan your plug-ins, and then shut your DAW again.
- Deactivate and reactivate the plug-in license in iLok License Manager.
- Reinstall your plug-in.
- Reopen your DAW and rescan your plug-ins.