Home › Forums › Products › Plug-Ins › Latest OS Compatibility Info › Reply To: Latest OS Compatibility Info
January 30, 2023 at 12:23 pm #168753
I would first suggest a deep rescan of your plug-in folder in Ableton by Option/Alt-click “Rescan Plug-ins” (note this is not the same as just clicking “Rescan Plug-ins”)
If that doesn’t work, please try the general troubleshooting steps below:
- Confirm you have the latest version of your plug-in installed: https://www.eventideaudio.com/products/plugins
- Confirm that you have the latest version of iLok License Manager installed.If you already have iLok License Manager installed, open iLok License Manager and select iLok License Manager → Check For Application Updates in the toolbar.
If you do not have iLok License Manager installed, download the installer at http://www.ilok.com and install.
- Make sure the plug-in license is activated to your machine or iLok dongle in the iLok License Manager.
- If steps 1-3 don’t solve your issue, close your DAW and uninstall the plugins.
- Newer plug-ins have an uninstaller is located at /Applications/Eventide/Uninstallers.
For older plug-ins without an uninstaller, delete the following files:
- AAX: Mac HD/Library/Application Support/Avid/Audio/Plug-ins/Eventide/<plugin name>.aaxplugin
- VST: Mac HD/Library/Audio/Plug-ins/VST/Eventide/<plugin name>.vst
- AU: Mac HD/Library/Audio/Plug-ins/Components/<plugin name>.component
- Presets and Docs: ~/Music/Eventide/<Plugin Name>/ (whole folder)
- Open your DAW and rescan your plug-ins, and then shut your DAW again.
- Deactivate and reactivate the plug-in license in iLok License Manager.
- Reinstall your plug-in.
- Reopen your DAW and rescan your plug-ins.