Latest OS Compatibility Info

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins Latest OS Compatibility Info

Viewing 43 reply threads
  • Author
      tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff

All Eventide and Newfangled Audio plug-ins are compatible with:

• macOS Sonoma
        • AAX, AU, VST2, and VST3 natively support Apple Silicon and Intel processors
        • Important info for users running Intel machines or GarageBand under Rosetta: Newfangled Audio plug-ins cannot currently be opened in GarageBand 10.4.4 on macOS Big Sur, however they will open in GarageBand 10.4.5 on macOS Big Sur. Newfangled Audio plug-ins cannot currently be opened in GarageBand 10.4.4 and above on macOS Monterey and above. Please hold off updating GarageBand until this issue is resolved.
      • Windows 11

All Eventide and Newfangled Audio plug-ins are 64-bit only. See each plug-in’s product page for further OS requirements.

Sean Mahon
      Participant

Thank you for this notice of Monterey OS compatibility.  Is there a special update procedure for my Eventide plug-ins?  Or do I just download and re-install the entire plug-in?  And if so, what is that procedure in order to avoid errors.  As of now, Logic will no longer recognize my Eventide plugins since I updated to the Monterey OS.  Thank you.

-Sean Mahon

tbskoglund
        Eventide Staff

There is no special update procedure, just download and run the installers which can be found here: https://www.eventideaudio.com/downloads/?mc_cid=7f97e0e1cb&mc_eid=3d50134998

-Tyler

Korben303
        Participant

Hi,

I’ve download it and run the installer but have this message on my MacBook Pro M1 below.

The plug-in never appears on the plug-ins section in my Logic Pro X Daw

Thanks

Capture d’écran 2021-12-08 à 14.56.54

tbskoglund
        Eventide Staff

Hello,

Please make sure that you have both Read and Write privileges on the /Documents/Eventide folder, as well as the /Users/Music folder, and then run the installer. This article can help you with that: https://support.apple.com/guide/mac-help/change-permissions-for-files-folders-or-disks-mchlp1203/mac

If you are still getting the error, try manually copying the contents of Documents/Eventide to Music/Eventide, and then running the installer.

If neither of those work, please see a few posts down where another user found their own solution you can try.

kernelg
      Participant

Does this include Newfangled Audio plugins? (The Downloads page is currently giving me a 504 Gateway Time-out error, so I can’t check what’s been updated.)

kernelg
        Participant

In case anyone had the same question: The plugins from Newfangled have not been updated for macOS Monterey or M1 yet. They are currently inviting beta testers to an M1 native build on their Facebook page.

Dee Fuze
      Participant

The “Get Latest Installers” link you sent in the email is not working, and when I try to access my product page after logging in, it requires me to type my iLok name, but after I do that nothing happens. You could make things a little easier for people.

badmelonfarmer
      Participant

when I try to install the latest plugins onto an M1 iMac with Monterey I am getting an error when the installer is trying to copy the files into the default location

“Error copying file from /Users/(username)/
      Documents/Eventide/Blackhole to /Users/
      (Username)/Music/Eventide”

(username) replaced.

only thing I did did apart from defaults, was to deselect all plugin types apart from Audio Units and the documentation.

I have tried several times, rebooted, same results.

I also get the same with H9 Bundle

as well as Anthology.

when I look in the destination directory, it does create the folder for the plugin, but it is empty

SteveSize
      Participant

when I try to install the latest plugins onto an M1 iMac with Monterey I am getting an error when the installer is trying to copy the files into the default location “Error copying file from /Users/(username)/ Documents/Eventide/Blackhole to /Users/ (Username)/Music/Eventide” (username) replaced. only thing I did did apart from defaults, was to deselect all plugin types apart from Audio Units and the documentation. I have tried several times, rebooted, same results. I also get the same with H9 Bundle as well as Anthology. when I look in the destination directory, it does create the folder for the plugin, but it is empty

Hi there

Im getting this copying error too for the new installer but using Catalina, it also seems to have stopped my previous installation from showing up in my plugins now so I dont have use of Eventide at all

Hope you can help

tbskoglund
      Eventide Staff

For those of you who are getting the copying error when running an installer:

Please make sure that you have both Read and Write privileges on the /Documents/Eventide folder, as well as the /Users/Music folder, and then run the installer. This article can help you with that: https://support.apple.com/guide/mac-help/change-permissions-for-files-folders-or-disks-mchlp1203/mac

If you are still getting the error, try manually copying the contents of Documents/Eventide to Music/Eventide, and then running the installer.

Let me know if that solves the issue.

-Tyler

badmelonfarmer
      Participant

OK, renamed the /Documents/Eventide folder to /Documents/OLD_Eventide and the installer worked fine then

SteveSize
        Participant

This worked! Thanks very much!

bderkach
      Participant

Hi, I am remaining on Catalina (desktop) and Mojave (laptop).  Is there any benefit or necessity to update at this time?  Thanks!

tbskoglund
        Eventide Staff

There’s no harm in leaving your plugins as they are if you don’t want to update them at this time.

Dylan Hayes
      Participant

HI,

A YEAR AGO I BOUGHT MYSELF THE EVENTIDE PLUG-INS FACTORY AND BAND-DELAY. ALL WAS WELL AND WORKED PERFECTLY.

AFTER A BREAK OF MAKING MUSIC, NOW I SEE THAT THEY ARE NOT COMPATIBLE ANYMORE WITH Logic Pro X ON MY IMAC.

I STILL HAVE Mac OS SIERRA VERSION 10.12.6. I TOOK A SNAPSHOT OF HOW THE ERROR MESSAGE LOOKS LIKE.

COULD SOMEBODY HELP ME PLEASE ? THANKS IN ADVANCE

DYLAN

Schermafbeelding 2021-11-03 om 21.44.56

tbskoglund
        Eventide Staff

Hi, sorry to hear about your issue.

First, can you try installing the latest iLok License Manager, as well as the latest builds of your Eventide plug-ins? The installers can be found here: https://www.eventideaudio.com/downloads/?mc_cid=7f97e0e1cb&mc_eid=3d50134998

Please restart your machine after installing and see if you are still getting the validation error in Logic. If that doesn’t fix the issue, try highlighting each plugin and selecting “Reset and Rescan Selection“.

Let me know what happens.

-Tyler

Dylan Hayes
        Participant

Hi,

Unfortunately, that didn’t work. But now I received a new message when I tried to open iLok License Manager. Like I said before I still have an older Mac OS version (10.12). So I downloaded the 10.4 or below version (Tiger) of the license manager. Could it be that the Tiger version isn’t sustainable anymore?

Many thanks for helping me out!

Schermafbeelding 2021-11-10 om 17.11.22

pmcculloch
        Eventide Staff

It looks like the most recent build of iLok License Manager supports back to Mountain Lion, so you should be okay with that, and I’d suggest re-installing that and rebooting.  (I would probably not count on a Tiger install working)

Which version of the plugins do you now have installed?  In the screenshot above I see v. 3.7.4 and there are more recent versions for both, though maybe you’re already updated to the latest.

Once you have the latest for iLok and the plugin (and have rebooted), could you let us know if you’re still getting the same validation error?  (A screenshot on that is helpful here)

Another helpful thing to test is whether the Eventide plugins load in another DAW.  (Reaper is handy for this since it has a free trial mode)

Dylan Hayes
        Participant

Hi again,

Sorry for the silence.

As you suggested, the plugins work perfectly on Ableton. Both are at v.3.7.9 and I have installed the latest version of iLOK license manger, the Mountain Lion. Don’t understand why Ive installed the Tiger version in the first place. My mistake..

But still the same problem with Logic Pro X. So clearly the problem lies with my Logic Pro DAW ?

Schermafbeelding 2021-12-03 om 16.25.02

tbskoglund
        Eventide Staff

Hi,

Thanks for providing that screenshot. Looking back at what you’ve posted, it’s not clear if you were ever able to get to the “Reset and Rescan Selection“ step. Can you please try highlighting each plugin and selecting “Reset and Rescan Selection“ and posting a screenshot of the window?

Dylan Hayes
        Participant

Hi,

I did as you ask but the Audio Unit Validation Result was way to long to get a screenshot out of it properly. It said that all Logic, Apple, NI and Spectrasonics were successful validated. Except Eventide and D16. So here’s a screenshot of the ones that aren’t successfully validated.

Now I realize that I also can’t find my Ozone 8 plugin from Izotope in my Audio Unit Section, only NI and Apple. As you can see on the screenshot it said that my Ozone 8 is not authorized. Don’t understand anything of it.. I never had any issues like this before.

Thanks again for reaching out!

Schermafbeelding 2021-12-04 om 16.05.06

tbskoglund
        Eventide Staff

Hello,

Thanks for providing this screenshot. Can you please try the reset and rescan again, but this time only highlight H3000 Factory and H3000 Band Delays? After that, you can copy the text output of the window and paste it here rather than uploading another screenshot.

Dylan Hayes
        Participant

validating Audio Unit H3000 Factory by Eventide:

AU Validation Tool
        Version: 1.6.1a1
        Copyright 2003-2013, Apple Inc. All Rights Reserved.
        Specify -h (-help) for command options

————————————————–
        VALIDATING AUDIO UNIT: ‘aumf’ – ‘Fact’ – ‘TIDE’
        ————————————————–
        Manufacturer String: Eventide
        AudioUnit Name: H3000 Factory
        Component Version: 3.7.9 (0x30709)

* * PASS
        ————————————————–
        TESTING OPEN TIMES:
        COLD:
        FATAL ERROR: OpenAComponent: result: -1,0xFFFFFFFF

validation result: couldn’t be opened
        validating Audio Unit H3000 Band Delays by Eventide:

AU Validation Tool
        Version: 1.6.1a1
        Copyright 2003-2013, Apple Inc. All Rights Reserved.
        Specify -h (-help) for command options

————————————————–
        VALIDATING AUDIO UNIT: ‘aumf’ – ‘BDls’ – ‘Tide’
        ————————————————–
        Manufacturer String: Eventide
        AudioUnit Name: H3000 Band Delays
        Component Version: 3.7.9 (0x30709)

* * PASS
        ————————————————–
        TESTING OPEN TIMES:
        COLD:
        FATAL ERROR: OpenAComponent: result: -1,0xFFFFFFFF

validation result: couldn’t be opened

sirdeacon
      Participant

Hi,

I have bought splitter. I have a m1 MacBook and I upgraded MacBook to macOS Monterey. I am using Logic Pro. when I am installing spliteq Logic Pro is not opening. I tried to open logic with rosetta and natively. But it looks spliteq doesn’t not compatible with logic

tbskoglund
        Eventide Staff

Hi,

Can you be more specific with what the issue you are having is? Are you getting an error message when you try to open Logic?

We were able to open SplitEQ in Logic running both natively and with Rosetta on an M1 machine without any issues.

pmcculloch
        Eventide Staff

Could you send us your Support Info? That’s useful for tracking issues like this down.  (Right-click on the Eventide logo in the plugin, then choose “Copy Support Information to Clipboard” and paste it in)

sylverosodo
      Participant

Screen Shot 2021-11-23 at 9.03.24 PMthus is all that shows up when I open split eq in logic? help!

mrjamesgeary
      Participant

Will there eventually be native m1 AAX support for Monterey ? Apologies if dumb question, Recently made the jump to M1 and still attempting to make sense of it all

tlongabaugh
        Eventide Staff

Hey, we intend to eventually natively support AAX on M1 – but first, Avid needs to update Pro Tools / AAX with native M1 compatibility.

shanefontane
      Participant

Hi 🙂 I installed 3.7.11 however my plugins are running Intel in my Logic sessions on the M1 Max. Any ideas?Screen Shot 2021-11-28 at 4.54.06 PM

tlongabaugh
        Eventide Staff

Hey, could you confirm that Logic is being run natively as M1? If you navigate to Logic in your Applications folder, and right-click and select “Get Info”, is the “Open using Rosetta” box checked?

shanefontane
      Participant

The checkbox is not checked.

tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff

Thanks for checking. We’ve been able to reproduce here, and this will be fixed in the next update.

shanefontane
      Participant

Dope! Thanks 🙂

hhnvx8
      Participant

I can’t get any of the newfangled mastering plugins to open w/ the latest Ableton beta 11.1b7 running on apple silicon native.

VST3 can’t scan when I try to scan plugins and I also can’t open it with AU either:

Punctuate could not be loaded. Please contact the software publisher for support using this software.

Error details:

execve failed: No such file or directory

DGillespie
        Eventide Staff

I can’t get any of the newfangled mastering plugins to open w/ the latest Ableton beta 11.1b7 running on apple silicon native. VST3 can’t scan when I try to scan plugins and I also can’t open it with AU either:

Punctuate could not be loaded. Please contact the software publisher for support using this software. Error details: execve failed: No such file or directory

Hi,

These should work (they do here).  I think you emailed as well, right?  If so, let’s investigate there.  If not, please contact support at newfangled audio dot com.

Thanks,

Dan

hhnvx8
      Participant

Yep I emailed you through the contact form before finding this forum. Sorry for the double message.

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

Just to make it clear in case it isn’t.  Elevate Mastering Bundle was Monterey and ARM Native compatible starting with version 1.9.0.  Generate and Pendulate were Monterey and ARM Native compatible starting with 1.2.5.  All Newfangled Audio plug-ins are Windows 11 compatible.

tmart
      Participant

Hi.  I’m still seeing (in early January, 2022) issues with my Eventide & Newfangled plugins running on Mac M1 w/ Monterey: even with current Eventide installers such as H9 Series, etc. – Final Cut Pro is reporting incompatibility on pretty much all of the Eventide AU and Newfangled (Elevate bundle) AU plugins.  Am I missing something?  Thanks in advance.

DGillespie
        Eventide Staff

We don’t test on FCPX, but I actually believe I know what this issue might be. Can you email me at support at newfangled audio dot com and I can make you a test build that might fix this?

iamdaverhodes
        Participant

Hi Dan,

Apologies if this answered elsewhere but I couldn’t find the info….

Is the AAX version of the Elevate bundle apple silicon native? If not, do you have an idea of when it will be?

Thanks.

DGillespie
        Eventide Staff

Literally working on it right now. I’m hoping to have it out next week, but I’ll send out an email when it’s ready.

Dan

tvaroh
      Participant

Hey, cannot make SplitEQ even start on my latest M1 Max macbook. It worked on my previous Intel one but latest 1.0.4 version on M1 makes Bitwig scan it forever, Ableton just doesn’t see it. Doesn’t look like SplitEQ is M1 compatible, and I specifically installed only VST 2/3 versions.

tbskoglund
        Eventide Staff

Sorry you’re having issues getting SplitEQ to run. All of our plug-ins are M1 compatible and have been tested. Please carefully follow the troubleshooting steps below and let me know what happens:

Mac:
        Confirm you have the latest version of your plug-in installed: https://www.eventideaudio.com/products/plugins
        Confirm that you have the latest version of iLok License Manager installed (www.ilok.com).
        Make sure the plug-in license is activated to your machine or iLok dongle in the iLok License Manager.
        Close your DAW, and delete the following files:AAX: Mac HD/Library/Application Support/Avid/Audio/Plug-ins/Eventide/<plugin name>.aaxplugin
        VST: Mac HD/Library/Audio/Plug-ins/VST/Eventide/<plugin name>.vst
        AU: Mac HD/Library/Audio/Plug-ins/Components/<plugin name>.component
        Presets and Docs: ~/Music/Eventide/<Plugin Name>/ (whole folder)
        Open your DAW and rescan your plug-ins, and then shut your DAW again.
        Deactivate and reactivate the plug-in license in iLok License Manager.
        Reinstall your plug-in
        Reopen your DAW and rescan your plug-ins.
        AudioUnit only: If still not showing, some macOSes occasionally require a restart for Audio plugins to correctly scan.

Live 9 and below:

Go to Preferences->File Folder and Option/Alt-click “Rescan Plug-ins” to force a deep rescan.

Live 10+:

Go to Preferences->Plug-ins and Option/Alt-click “Rescan” to force a deep rescan.

Note that the “deep rescan” is not the same as just clicking rescan in Live.

tvaroh
      Participant

tbskoglund thanks, I didn’t have iLok installed on this new machine, that was it.

tbskoglund
        Eventide Staff

You’re welcome, glad to hear it was an easy fix!

rmh
      Participant

Hello, just checking in…Is it still the case that those of us with a Macbook with M1 processor running Mac OS Big Sur with Garageband 10.4.5 can NOT upgrade to Mac OS Monterey without breaking the Eventide H9 plugins (that currently work)? I’m really wanting to upgrade to Monterey but have a few projects on the go in Garageband 10.4.5 using your awesome plugins and I’m concerned that I’ll lose those effects. Any new info on the status of this issue would be helpful and greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

tbskoglund
        Eventide Staff

Hello,

Yes, this is still the case, unfortunately. Upgrading your machine to Monterey will break compatibility with our plug-ins in GarageBand 10.4.5. Just to clarify, this is not an M1 specific issue. We have no updates at this time but we are looking into the issue and will update this post as soon as we have news. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Emanuele Sereni
      Participant

Hi, I’m trying to installing the H9 Plugin bundle on my new Mac Mini (with M1 with Big Sur 11.5.2).

It’s a couple of hours that stays like this.

Tried various restart and reinstall without success.

Any ideas

Ema

Emanuele Sereni
      Participant

Hi tbskoglund and thank you.

I attached a screenshot in my previous post, don’t know why it isn’t available, however: I installed the latest installer. After that, when I open a daw (Logic or Luna) it freezes while scan new plugins. Now, after a couple of our and several restart it seems works fine.

Thank you again

tbskoglund
        Eventide Staff

You’re welcome, let me know if you run into any other issues.

rmh
      Participant

So now that GarageBand 10.4.6 has been released, is it now safe to upgrade my Macbook Air with M1 processor to macOS Monterey without breaking the H9 Plugin functionality that I currently have with macOS Big Sur and GarageBand 10.4.5?

tbskoglund
        Eventide Staff

I’m sorry, I just updated to GarageBand 10.4.6 to test this with Monterey and nothing has been changed regarding the plug-in compatibility. Please hold off on updating for now. I’ll be sure to let you know when we have any updates.

tbskoglund
        Eventide Staff

Hello,

If you are running GarageBand natively (not through Rosetta) on your M1 machine, then GarageBand will allow you to open Eventide plug-ins and you should be ok to update to Monterey.

rmh
      Participant

Hi tbskoglund. Thanks for the message today. I successfully updated to GarageBand 10.4.6 and confirmed that it was running natively (not through Rosetta). I then upgraded my MacBook Air M1 from Big Sur to Monterey and can confirm that the Eventide H9 Plugins are still visible in GarageBand. The only thing I noticed is that upon launching GarageBand, I was prompted to lower my security settings to allow the plugins to work. Once I allowed that, GarageBand opened up and everything was perfect. Thanks again for your help and prompt responses!

tbskoglund
        Eventide Staff

Great, thanks for the info and glad to hear you got this working!

rmh
      Participant

Hello again. Now that Mac OS Ventura has been released, it would be great to know if the Eventide H9 Plugins are compatible before I update (MacBook Air M1 machine running GarageBand 10.4.6). Please advise once you’ve had a chance to test. Thanks!

tlongabaugh
        Eventide Staff

Hi, we have completed testing and are working through several bugs that were discovered. We will make an announcement once we are fully compatible.

tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff

Eventide plugins are now compatible with macOS Ventura – please download the latest installers from the Downloads page.

Please note Newfangled Audio plugins are not yet compatible with macOS Ventura. Newfangled Audio is currently working on compatibility – check back soon.

yellowcoopdeville
      Participant

Greetings, is there a page or info that detail which plugins can run natively on an Apple silicon based Mac?

tbskoglund
        Eventide Staff

Hello,

Yes, this forum post is used to detail OS compatibility and we update the main post at the top with the latest specs. All Eventide and Newfangled Audio plug-ins natively support M1.

yellowcoopdeville
      Participant

Thanks tbskoglund, I’m having trouble getting my Eventide and New Fangled Audio plugins to load in Pro Tools 2022.12 while running native, without using Rosetta.

badmelonfarmer
      Participant

Isn’t Protools only just in Beta on Apple silicon at the moment?

yellowcoopdeville
      Participant

@badmelonfarmer Yes! It’s running natively on the M1 and M2 processors. It’s a huge gain in performance. I’m trying to determine if Eventide plugins are compatible. This thread reads that they are but they are not loading in Pro Tools. Do they require Rosetta 2 or can they operate natively on Apple Silicon?

thanks

badmelonfarmer
      Participant

Working for me fine in Logic, maybe an issue in the Pro Tools side? Given it is in beta?

yellowcoopdeville
        Participant

@badmelonfarmer a mix up on my end, “Eventide” plugins are working the “Newfangled” plugins are not (AAX Native). I finally used my eyes to read that they are NOT supported. I just assumed they were the same as Eventide…..I’m dumb.

Patiently waiting…ha

DGillespie
        Eventide Staff

Hi,

Yes, Newfangled Audio stuff does not yet support AAX Native. We plan to support it ASAP, but we’re still wrapping up some Invigorate related stuff first.

Dan

jvoorn
      Participant

Hi, most of my Eventide VST2 and VST3 plugins don’t work on Ventura on my new Mac Studio running Ableton. Audio Units are fine, but to open older projects I have to run Ableton in Rosetta. Any chance of a working update soon?

tbskoglund
        Eventide Staff

Hello,

Can you please confirm that you are using the latest versions of the plug-ins? The latest installers can be found here: https://www.eventideaudio.com/downloads/

Can you also provide some more information about what is happening? When you try to open an older project natively on your new machine, is there an error message?

jvoorn
        Participant

Thank you for your quick reply. I managed to get the VST3’s to work by moving them out of the Eventide folder they were installed in, straight into the VST3 folder.

What remains is some VST2 plugins not showing in the Ableton plugin folder.

When I open an older project featuring those plugins, there’s an error message saying the plugins are missing.

I don’t mind moving to VST3, but would like to be able to open older projects.

tbskoglund
        Eventide Staff

You’re welcome.

I would first suggest a deep rescan of your plug-in folder in Ableton by Option/Alt-click “Rescan Plug-ins” (note this is not the same as just clicking “Rescan Plug-ins”)

If that doesn’t work, please try the general troubleshooting steps below:

• Confirm you have the latest version of your plug-in installed: https://www.eventideaudio.com/products/plugins
        • Confirm that you have the latest version of iLok License Manager installed.If you already have iLok License Manager installed, open iLok License Manager and select iLok License Manager → Check For Application Updates in the toolbar.
          If you do not have iLok License Manager installed, download the installer at http://www.ilok.com and install.
        • Make sure the plug-in license is activated to your machine or iLok dongle in the iLok License Manager.
        • If steps 1-3 don’t solve your issue, close your DAW and uninstall the plugins.
        • Newer plug-ins have an uninstaller is located at /Applications/Eventide/Uninstallers.
          For older plug-ins without an uninstaller, delete the following files:

• AAX: Mac HD/Library/Application Support/Avid/Audio/Plug-ins/Eventide/<plugin name>.aaxplugin
          • VST: Mac HD/Library/Audio/Plug-ins/VST/Eventide/<plugin name>.vst
          • AU: Mac HD/Library/Audio/Plug-ins/Components/<plugin name>.component
          • Presets and Docs: ~/Music/Eventide/<Plugin Name>/ (whole folder)
        • Open your DAW and rescan your plug-ins, and then shut your DAW again.
        • Deactivate and reactivate the plug-in license in iLok License Manager.
        • Reinstall your plug-in.
        • Reopen your DAW and rescan your plug-ins.
      masoncbrown
      Participant

Am I correct in assuming that Anthology XI is not M1 native compatible and I will need to upgrade to Anthology XII to get compatibility?

tbskoglund
        Eventide Staff

The Anthology XI installer is not M1 native compatible, but you have a few options besides upgrading to AXII. You can run the individual installers of all the plug-ins you own, or you can run the AXII installer and uncheck any plug-ins that you don’t own in the installer helper window. Either of these options will get you up to date with the latest M1 compatible plug-ins, the 2nd option would be the simpler/faster option.

masoncbrown
        Participant

Great, that worked. Thank you so much!

HOODLUMz
      Participant

still no AAX native yet WHAT?

DGillespie
        Eventide Staff

still no AAX native yet WHAT?

Ah, sorry, Newfangled Audio plug-ins are AAX Native on Apple Silicon (I’m guessing this is what you are referring to?) I’ll have Tom update this post to reflect that fact.

Dan

Dsan
      Participant

I apologise if this is already obvious, but will Anthology XII run natively on an M2 Mac?

tbskoglund
        Eventide Staff

No apology necessary. Yes it will!

paul.a.brennan
      Participant

Eventide plugins are now compatible with macOS Ventura.

I’m on Ventura 13.0.1.  Quadravox works fine in Ableton but won’t open in GarageBand 10.4.8.  Any workaround?

tlongabaugh
        Eventide Staff

Sorry to hear the issue. Did GarageBand raise any warnings or error messages when you launched it, or when you tried to open Quadravox?

If you email support@eventide.com answering the above, we can better assist you.

mathyoutoo
      Participant

If the entire suite is now compatible with Apple Silicon, why do the plugins only show up in Pro Tools when opened with Rosetta?

Did a fresh install, restarted the machine, no change.

Running PT 2023.6 on a Mac Studio w/ Ventura, M1 Ultra

tlongabaugh
        Eventide Staff

Please email support@eventide.com and we can assist further. All of our plugins are compatible with Pro Tools on Apple Silicon.

You could try uninstalling the plugins (/Applications/Eventide/Uninstallers) and reinstalling with the latest from our website. Note that AXII was updated with Apple Silicon support, AXI and AX were not (as they are discontinued).

mbadesigns
      Participant

I’m experiencing the error message “The plug-in named “Blackhole” isn’t available on your system.” This is after the new Logic Pro 10.8 update. The plug-in itself is validated but not available within the project.

Logic Pro 10.8 on MAC Studio 2022 M1 Max Ventura 13.6.1

artsnt3k
      Participant

Hi. My eventide plugins are not showing up on my new Mac computer (M2, running Sonoma 14.4). I have authorized them via iLok for this second computer. Are you supporting this environment yet? If not, when do you think you might achieve that support? Sonoma and the Mac Silicon computers have been out for quite a while now. If you do already support this environment, what do you suggest I do to get these plugins working?

artsnt3k
      Participant

Hi. My eventide plugins are not showing up in Pro Tools on my new Mac computer (M2, running Sonoma 14.4). I have authorized them via iLok for this second computer. Are you supporting this environment yet? If not, when do you think you might achieve that support? Sonoma and the Mac Silicon computers have been out for quite a while now. I AM seeing them in my other DAW (Ableton Live 11) but each plugin I use says it’s not yet activated, so I activated several of them as I needed them. They still don’t show up in Pro Tools, though, and that is my primary DAW now. If you do already support this environment, what do you suggest I do to get these plugins working?

tlongabaugh
        Eventide Staff

Hi, yes our plugins are supported in Pro Tools as well as on M2/Sonoma. Please try the steps listed listed above, and if they do not resolve your issue, email support@eventide.com with your iLok account and a short description of the issue and affected plugin(s).

Viewing 43 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.