4.04 – Where is the download?

Home Forums Products Rackmount 4.04 – Where is the download?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      plaid_emu

So I noticed on the Gearslutz forum that two people recently bought an Eclipse with 4.04 software:

http://www.gearslutz.com/board/electronic-music-instruments-electronic-music-production/903705-eventide-eclipse-question.html

I was just doing the upgrade rounds in my little setup and checked the Eventide support site. Still only 4.01 is available.

Maybe it's not really a relevant update, but that anal retentive side of me wants to completely upgrade everything today.

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Sorry – 4.04 was produced to deal with some of our internal production and test issues. It is functionally the same as 4.01.

In general, we do not believe that non-beneficial upgrades help our users. Every upgrade takes time, has a small but real risk of breaking something, and can cause confusion among both our users and our support staff. So, if you really need 4.04, you'll have to buy a new Eclipse. Sorry.

plaid_emu

Just put my order in with Sweetwater for a 4.04 Eclipse.

Just kidding!

I wasn't sure if the upgrade had any relevance. Glad to know I'm not missing out on anything.

Thanks for answering my query.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.