7600 xtras

Home Forums Products Rackmount 7600 xtras

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      jbounias

Hello Italo

I finally decided to buy 7600 for my guitar rig. My best friend will buy it from Ny where he lives and bring it to greece. Please could you tell me what comes with buying an original 7600 (i mean new). Does 7600 have some memory card like eclipse in order to transfer presets and updates? Is there  such a card with guitar presets or something similar to gtr400 that someone could buy.

I surely would like to cooperate with someone that could prepare some presets for me or even provide me with  some presets especialy for guitar.

After talking with a friend who owns a 7000 and some forum searching the most urgent thing that i would need would be a couple of presets who contain some basic modules like < reverb compressor delay chorus eq) in a single preset. I know that all the presets of eventide are gorgeous and i surely dont care much to alter them, i will just enjoy them. But i really care of having some  all around  presets with some basic modules and use them like a multieffect for starters.

I strongly believe that this would allow me to really enjoy 7600 and save me from the pityfull actions of many who use it with other inferior quality brand guitar multieffects.

I would be gratefull if you could give me some explanations on the above issues, and i count on some future collaboration collaboration.

Be well John

IDeangelis

Hi John

gOOd cHOICe ! Congratulations.

The box includes a blank CFCard to store/back up presets outside of the unit internal RAM and a CFC to PCMCIA adapter, required to use CFCards in the PCMCIA slot of the H units.

There are no extra presets cards. Why? because you won't need any!

The gtr4000 presets are just so obsolete compared to the powers the 7600 has…that its presets are just way larger and more versatile.

Guitar presets? There are many in there, including the outstanding MIDI Virtual Racks:  14 different chains of up to 5 fx, with on/off and 10 parameters tweaks storage in each presets. These presets can well be a product in itself. Be sure to check the last pages in the Presets Manuals for a full description of what these powerful structure can do for you.

This unit will keep you busy for years to come…easy!

regards

I

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.