Acoustic tones?

Home Forums Products Rackmount Acoustic tones?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Reji
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: right;”>I’m looking for some acoustic guitar tones. Both classic and metal string. Where can I get. I have an Eventide Max</p>

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff

There aren’t any type of acoustic simulation tones in our pedals.

Reji
      Participant

preset Index

I was trying to make some lists. Then it asked me to make preset index. What is it? How to make it.  I just wanted to create 4 groups of preset. Each contains 3 or 4 tones. What is the easiest way? I’m new. I have Eventide Max.

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff

Hi Reji,

The best way to do this is using H9 Control. When you open up the app, go to the bottom where it says “Lists.”  Go up top to where it says “more” and click on “New preset list.” Populate the preset list with your favorite sounds. Repeat this process as many times as you want, just make sure you’re naming the lists so you know what kind of effects are in each one.  In order to download the list to your pedal, you have to click  the “to pedal” icon up top. It will give you the option of only showing you the number of presets on you lists; otherwise all other preset positions will stay the same and only the new presets will be overwritten. For the most in depth look at preset lists, check out this video:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0tI_LsQcsXY&list=PLhT2MsSeKiDw6X56B_cfGPhD4GeBd3MA4&index=27

Reji
      Participant

Thanks, this much is ok. I did it. But when I create another list, ‘create Index ‘ is coming. Is it that one list should be  from one algorithm only?

Reji
      Participant

sorry, this did not work. The video shows a Mac version. I’m new, using an android mobile. When I open the list and ‘more’ > ‘New preset list’ , then there’s only one option to write the name.

I created a list. When it’s loading on the pedal, it always come as the first one.  I don’t want to overwrite the first 20 presets. Any solution?

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff

There’s two ways to approach this.

1-Backup your pedal’s presets to a list. Then rework that list how you please. Afterwards, download that new list back to the pedal.

2-Populate a new preset list by only putting presets in the slots you want to overwrite. The pedal will leave everything else intact.

Frankly, the first option is easier.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.