Add hardware mono compressor for send/return

Home Forums Products Rackmount Add hardware mono compressor for send/return

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      teddy

Hi,

I installed the routing utility but i need help. I want to modifiy the routing preset 21 "firewire 8 tracks A&B" to use an hardware mono compressor. I want to plug the compressor on the analog input 1 and analog output 1, and send my mono signal in Logic (voice track) to firewire 1 and get the compressed signal in firewire 1 out. But continue to use others firewire input/output to mix.

Can you help me please ?

teddy

Someone to help me Sad ?

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Not clear what your problem is.

teddy

Hi nickrose,

I just want to use an hardware compressor in a send return configuration of the H8000, while using a preset like  : "firewire 8 track" for mixing. How can I change a routing preset (for exemple "firewire 8 track") to use my hardware compressor ?

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Changing the routing is extensively described in the User Manual, and can also be done with the Routing utility. It is not the simplest thing, but most people can understand it with a bit of work.

If you find it impossible to understand, I'll have to ask you to draw out what you are trying to do (words are no help here) and email it or post it to support@eventide.com, marked for my attention.

Please try working with the User Manual first – it will sav us both time.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.