Amazing Company

Home Forums Products Rackmount Amazing Company

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      brysava
      Participant

I wanted to wish everyone at Eventide a Happy New Year, and also say thanks for having the very best, most knowledgeable, timely, and friendly tech support out there! No one else even comes close–I’m not talking about just support in the  audio field, but I’m including any company in any field that offers product support that I’ve ever dealt with. And all for the most amazing/best sounding fx products in the world. Having this combination in the same company is really something! Bryan

rvickers
      Participant

+1

ndoe22
      Participant

I feel the same

FrauHolle

Absolutely!!!!

…furthermore: the engineers in the back seats are experts from the practice, no pale theorists. Unfortunately I can not say that about some competitors. Just at the moment I’m annoyed about the tech-support of one of these companies… there was never such experiences with Eventide.

Since Christmas I’m a proud owner of the H9000 and very deep in love with this sexy monster. heart :-)) That the sound will be great again was expected since the Eclipse. But especially because of all possibilities the unit offers I never expected a software that’s SO EASY TO USE. So easy that the manual is not even necessary. …as I said, experts from the practice…For that alone this staggering box have no rivals on the market. Simply incredible!!! 🙂

One thing needs also to be mention: the controllers (Mod Wheel, Breath etc.) are assigned within a very few seconds and in contrast to H8000FW and Eclipse it works without to vary the values. The Eclipse is my second favorite FX but if controllers are in use the transfer drift to a question of luck. With the H9000 that belongs to the past.

Great compliment to the engineers!!!!!!

macgee
      Participant

Agreed.. and a massive thank you to Joe Bamberg who has been incredibly helpful and also to those invisible ones who keep everything moving

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.