Anthology X AAX plugin problem

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins Anthology X AAX plugin problem

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      lifer
      Participant

Hi

I have just installed Anthology X (1.01) on my Win 7 PT HD10 system. For some reason all the Clockworks plugins (H910, 949, Flanger, Phaser,Time align and Omnipressor) crash PT on startup. If i move them to the unused plugins folder PT starts up fine. Seems odd since all the other plugins work fine!

i trashed my preferences etc but no joy.

Anyone got similar issues? Ideas?

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

Hi Lifer,

What version of Pro Tools are you using?  These plug-ins require 10.3.6 or higher.

Dan

lifer
      Participant

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

Hi Lifer,

We're hearing a similar problem from a couple people with Windows 7 x32 systems.  We're working on a fix at the moment.  And should have a new release soon.

Dan

lifer
      Participant

Ah great news..glad to know its not just my system 🙂

tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff

Hi Lifer-

We have this problem sorted out and should have an update soon, we're doing some internal testing on it at the moment before release.

-Tom

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff
      lifer
      Participant

Fantastic! All fully working now thanks..

(Win Pro 7 64bit

ProTools 10.3.10 HD Accel)

lifer
      Participant

Hi

This problem has reappeared. 

I think since installing the Spring demo. Now the plugins are placed into the unused plugin folder and when i try to put them back in i get a PT crash. It seems to be related to the MSVCR90.dll. I am still mon 10.3.10 HD and trying to keep this ailing system going for now. Its mainly flawless until this. Should i reinstall an old Anthology? I need both the Native and DSP versions working and they did until recently. Anyone help at all?

thanks

lifer
      Participant

Hi

Im on Win 7 64bit (sp3) using PT 10.3.10 HD TDM

Part of the problem is needing to keep the TDM plugins going which is Anthology II at the same time as Anthology X. Support was kind enough to give me an NFR years ago to solve these conflicts but as ive upgraded and added some of your wonderful new plugins it has created a conflict again. Im trying to avoid going backwards but i need compatability with some old sessions. It has all been working wonderfully up until Spring demo install..if i remove H910 H949, Omnipressor Instant flanger phaser and precision time allign (one i REALLY need!) all is fine again.

tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff

Hi-

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you let us know what OS you are using?

I would recommend installing the latest iLok License Manager (www.ilok.com), and the latest version of Anthology (are you using X or XI?), which doesn't require external msvcr libraries (https://www.eventideaudio.com/support/downloads/anthology-x-installer-windows for Anthology X, https://www.eventideaudio.com/support/downloads/anthology-xi-installer-windows for Anthology XI).

If that doesn't work, email support@eventide.com and we can see about getting you an older version of Anthology which should work.

-Tom

tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff

Thanks for the additional info. As far as I know, there shouldn't be any problem running Anthology II and Anthology X side by side, even in newer builds of AX.

Did you try installing the latest build of Anthology X, which I linked above? Here it is again: https://www.eventideaudio.com/support/downloads/anthology-x-installer-windows

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.