Tagged: License activation daw anthology
June 8, 2022 at 2:27 am #163938ereinerParticipant
Installed AXii on my Mac, activated and all set to go in the license manager. When I open Ableton live it asks me to activate every plug-in from the suite one by one. When I hit the “activate” button and enter my iLok info it proceeds to say that I do not have any licenses in my account. See attached photo. I am confused as to what to do about this. Any help would be appreciated.
June 8, 2022 at 1:52 pm #163956tbskoglundModeratorEventide Staff
Sorry for the issue you’re having. Please see below and let me know what happens:
1. Confirm you have the latest version of your plug-in installed: https://www.eventideaudio.com/products/plugins
2. Confirm that you have the latest version of iLok License Manager installed.
3. If you already have iLok License Manager installed, open iLok License Manager and select iLok License Manager → Check For Application Updates in the toolbar. If you do not have iLok License Manager installed, download the installer at http://www.ilok.com and install. Make sure the plug-in license is activated to your machine or iLok dongle in the iLok License Manager.
4. If steps 1-3 don’t solve your issue, close your DAW and uninstall the plugins.
– Newer plug-ins have an uninstaller is located at /Applications/Eventide/Uninstallers.
– For older plug-ins without an uninstaller, delete the following files:
AAX: Mac HD/Library/Application Support/Avid/Audio/Plug-ins/Eventide/<plugin name>.aaxplugin
VST: Mac HD/Library/Audio/Plug-ins/VST/Eventide/<plugin name>.vst
AU: Mac HD/Library/Audio/Plug-ins/Components/<plugin name>.component
Presets and Docs: ~/Music/Eventide/<Plugin Name>/ (whole folder)
5. Open your DAW and rescan your plug-ins, and then shut your DAW again.
6. Deactivate and reactivate the plug-in license in iLok License Manager.
7. Reinstall your plug-in.
8. Reopen your DAW and rescan your plug-ins.
9. AudioUnit only: If still not showing, some macOSes occasionally require a restart for Audio plugins to correctly scan.
December 7, 2022 at 1:34 pm #167508heinrichzParticipant
How many computers can run the software.. is there a limit?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.