any great downloadable programs???

Home Forums Products Rackmount any great downloadable programs???

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      soundsubs
      Participant

ive been programming my own patches for eclipse for a long time now and i just thought to myself it might be interesting to hear/see what others have done with their eclipses.

any good patch download sites?

alce
      Participant

Excellent proposal, and we may learn to make better use of the eclipse over the presetbase, left today for 99% of users are limited to using only the presets as standard,although good in the end are limited. Only a few users try to modificari it and very fewof personal study. Personally, I have developed some just want to understand how toexport and import the same way.

wilkinsi
      Participant

I've only had my Eclipse since the beginning of the month and have already made some really whacky user presets which sound like FX used in Alien (1979), or at least reminiscent. Where do I upload them? Or shall I just use an upload site and post a link? It would also be good if others would also upload their user presets.

wilkinsi
      Participant

Do you want files in PGM (saved on CF) or Sysex? I have PGM's, but don't know how to convert them to sysex.

wilkinsi
      Participant

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/104431269/Alienwind.PGM

Here. See if this works. As I said previously, I don't have the means to turn PGM's to .syx. If Eventide were to develop a Librarian for the Eclipse, similar to FactorLib, I believe you'll see more people sharing Eclipse programs. Hell, it may even inspire someone to develop a full-blown editor.

wilkinsi
      Participant

Did anyone try my program? Is there anyone out there willing to share their custom programs? Are there any unforseen circumstances that prevent loading these into the Eclipse? Since there isn't gonna be an editor for a while or at all, is it not possible for Eventide to at least construct a PC Librarian that displays program names? This could be done via MIDI->UDB, RS232->USB or via CF card.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.