Any update to H9000 and H9000R availability

Home Forums Products Rackmount Any update to H9000 and H9000R availability

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      urowho
      Participant

Hi

I’ve packed up my studio for a move and it’s going to be out of action for some time. This represents a good moment to see my H800FW. But not if the H9000R and H9000 are 6 months away. Do you have any ‘idea’ when they will be found in the wild?

gkellum
      Participant

I answered your forum post by email, because I wanted to CC our sales manager, Ray, on the email.

brysava
      Participant

I could use an update on this too!

tmoravan
      Participant

gkellum – you realize everyone with a pre-order in at a store/site and everyone on this forum would like an update, right?  It would be great if the sales/marketing/manufacturing got together and came out with a consistent statement (even if a little vague).  For example, my Sweetwater rep said some units have appeared and my order would be filled/available in early June.  However, SW has been known to blow smoke at customers, especially with regards to delivery dates and quantities for new gear.

An official statement would go a long way to answering the question once and people could put away the torches and pitchforks for a while longer.

AAgnello
      Eventide Staff

I apologize for our poor communication skills. We've underestimated both the time to get to rev 1 software and the demand. We've delivered only a couple of units to customers. We are expecting 50 units to be built in June. We have firm orders for ~80 units. We hope to be caught up by late summer/early fall. H9000R release is contingent on a feature complete version of emote and we don't expect that to be ready until late this year. 

tmoravan
        Participant
        AAgnello wrote:

I apologize for our poor communication skills. We’ve underestimated both the time to get to rev 1 software and the demand. We’ve delivered only a couple of units to customers. We are expecting 50 units to be built in June. We have firm orders for ~80 units. We hope to be caught up by late summer/early fall. H9000R release is contingent on a feature complete version of emote and we don’t expect that to be ready until late this year. 

Thank you sir for the quick and concise response. 

I would think that even with the initial high cost of entry, once units get out into the real world, your number of confirmed orders will increase quickly.  (It’s also kind of neat to know some of us will be in the group of the first 100 owners/users in the world)

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.