Any Way to Test Expression Pedal on PitchFactor?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Any Way to Test Expression Pedal on PitchFactor?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      t-house
      Participant

I have an expression pedal hooked up to my PitchFactor, and I turned “Expression Pedal controls output volume” on. And nothing happens. I know the pedal’s good, because I can test it on a keyboard and it works just fine. It’s a Moog EP-3 pedal if that makes a difference. I’d like to test and just see if the PitchFactor is recognizing the pedal so I can do a little debugging. Is there an easy way to test if the PitchFactor is reading anything off the expression pedal besides just make a patch and try it like I’m doing now?

There’s not a stupid “Enable Expression Pedal” anywhere, is there?

Thanks!

t-house
      Participant

Well, I don’t know about testing, but I switched it out for another expression pedal (Nektar NX-P), and it works fine. The problem is an incompatibility between the Moog EP-3 and the PitchFactor?

brock
      Participant

Here’s an earlier reply from Eventide that might help.  The focus is on a Moog EP-3 and an H9.

https://www.eventideaudio.com/forums/topic/expression-pedals-for-h9/#post-155847

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.