BD600 NO-L Error

Home Forums Products Rackmount BD600 NO-L Error

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      BENWILD

Hi guys, we have a bd600 and its been working perfect untill a week ago when during ramping in to delay the audio randomly drops out and stutters and i get a No-L error…. It happens completely at random however always drops out when it hits safe point and gets progressively worse when it reaches full delay… This is our main broadcast delay unit and is the first thing in the chain after the broadcast desk so it is imperative that we fix this asap… Anyone got any thoughts??

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

I assume you are using either WordClock or AES. Is there any way you can check the validity of these signals (typically by plugging them into something else) ?

If these are good and you are desperate, try different connections, analog if necessary.

BENWILD

Yep we are AES… And the signal is fine and indeed the unit runs fine in bypass mode, we only have problems when delay is added

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

In BYPASS mode, the input is connected to the output by relays. This suggests that you may have a hardware problem.

Hoping that that is not the case, please tell me all the audio (CONFIG 3) settings.

Further, can you use wordclock sync ?

BENWILD

Did a total factory reset… So config is out of box… Problem still occouring

BENWILD

Oh and we have no other sources in the vicinity using wordclock so thats out 🙁

BENWILD

We dont have availability to use word clock and the settings are totally factory as i did a FULL reset on the unit as per the handbook 🙁

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

I assume you have moved it away from Factory Init or it would not work with AES. Please be so kind as to tell me what settings you changed.

But, that said, presumably it worked fine with your settings, and recently stopped. I'm trying to find a way to avoid your having to send it back, but it does look like the most likely solution. You will probably want to contact support@eventide.com on Monday, or call 201 641 1200.

BENWILD

Yea sorry i changed input to digital… That was the only thing… Ill call you monday dude whats your timezone??

Thanks for you hep matey I really appreciate it

nickrose
        Eventide Staff
        BENWILD wrote:
        Yea sorry i changed input to digital… That was the only thing… Ill call you monday dude whats your timezone?? Thanks for you hep matey I really appreciate it

Did you change the SYNC setting as well ? If not, try it.

We're East Coast US time.

BENWILD

Hi mate been trying to ring you since 9:30 your time but keep getting voicemail 🙁

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Please email support@eventide.com, or call 201 641 1200 and ask for support.

Did you try the SYNC variable as suggested ?

If it is not a matter of settings, you will probably have to send the unit in. We could turn it around quickly.

BENWILD
        nickrose wrote:

Please email support@eventide.com, or call 201 641 1200 and ask for support.

Did you try the SYNC variable as suggested ?

Tried the sync again to no avail… Left you a voicemail… Do you not know of anyone in the uk that can fix these units?? I left my number on your voicemail can u please gimme a buzz at somepoint today cheers

If it is not a matter of settings, you will probably have to send the unit in. We could turn it around quickly.

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Sorry – I'm out this week, so voice mail is no good. Please contact support as I suggested.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.