Blackhole in Bitwig Studio?

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins Blackhole in Bitwig Studio?

Tagged: 

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      ZetaStar

I just puchased Blackhole. After extensive registering with Eventide and activation in iLok, it does not come up in Bitwig.

Is not compatable? What’s up?

tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff

Sorry to hear you are having trouble. Blackhole should be compatible with Bitwig.

Please let us know what OS you are using, and what version of Bitwig.

Additionally, have you followed the "Activating Your Plug-in" steps here? https://www.eventideaudio.com/support/downloads/installing-and-authorizing-plug-ins

ZetaStar

Thank you for the reply. First I am relieved to hear there is no definate problem with the combination.

I am using Bitwig 2.5.1, (the newest version). on Windows 10. My Eventde account and iLok confirm registration and activation. In Bitwig, I confirmed the location of the plug-in.

UPDATE; Just now, PROBLEM SOLVED. I moved the location of the .dill file. It should have worked where it was installed, but, slight move up the chain and now it works.

I am very excited to explore this plug-in. BITWIG and BLACKHOLE! …hell yeah!

tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff

Glad to hear you got it sorted. I suspect moving the .dll prompted Bitwig to perform a plugin rescan.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.