Before You Begin
You will need to provide three pieces of information to complete the authorization and installation process:
1. iLok.com User ID & License Manager
- If you don’t have an ilok.com account, you can create one for free by visiting iLok.com
- Download and install the free iLok License Manager to activate and manage your plug-in licenses.
2. Eventide Account
- If you don't have an Eventide account, Click here to Register.
- A confirmation email will be sent after completion. If you don't see it, check your spam folder.
3. Serial Number & License Key
The Serial Number will be two letters followed by 6 numbers (i.e SR-######). The License Key will be 3 sets of 4 characters, a letter or a number, each; like XXXX-XXXX-XXXX.
Registering Your Plug-in with Eventide
- Register your plug-in using your Eventide account, iLok user ID, serial number and license key.
Activating Your Plug-in
- Find your plug-in license in the iLok License Manager and activate it on your computer.
- Download the plug-in installer and run it on the same computer as your DAW and iLok License Manager.
- Launch your DAW. If you do not see the plug-in, you may need to configure your DAW and rescan.
- What if the plug-in doesn't show in my DAW?
- When I register my plugin I get an "Invalid Serial Number" error. Why is this?
- If you accidentally unregistered your plug-in, the only way to re-register would be to submit a support ticket.