Blackhole plugin missing in Logic

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins Blackhole plugin missing in Logic

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      djretouch
      Participant

Hi,

I have done some updates today, installing Logic 1.8 and Ventura. I thought I’d update all my plugins at the same time and have an issue where Blackhole is now only showing as “Blackhole (no midi)” in Logic. The standard blackhole plugin seems to have vanished and the projects which use Blackhole are showing the plugin as invalid.

I have been into the plugin manager, located Blackhole, which it appears to find, and validated it without issue but this isn’t changing the invalidated version on each track.

I hope someone can help because some of these projects have a fair bit of automation on the reverb and I feel a bit of rage building.

Thanks,

Charlie

djretouch
      Participant

Note: I updated SP2016 at exactly the same time and this has loaded correctly.

djretouch
      Participant

Apologies, I had not realised this was more widespread. I have just found the other thread with the workaround (which works for me). You can delete this thread.

thanks,

Charlie

nurjhan
      Participant

Hi Charlie

Could you perhaps share the workaround?

Thanks in advance

djretouch
      Participant

Hi,

The workaround comes from an Eventide staff member, about 10 posts down in the thread below:

Blackhole renamed in Logic 10.8?

nurjhan
      Participant

Thank you very much !

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.