Blackhole says it ”isn’t available on your system” on OS Sonoma 14.1.1

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins Blackhole says it ”isn’t available on your system” on OS Sonoma 14.1.1

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      JayYouth288
      Participant

Whenever I open up a project that I originally had used Blackhole on in Logic Pro X version 10.8 using Rosetta (I’m using a 2020 M1 MacBook Pro with 16GB RAM and 2TB of storage) I get an error that says the following: ”The plug-in named ”Blackhole” isn’t available on your system. Choose another plug-in, or quit Logic Pro and install the plug-in on your MacBook Pro in order to use it in the project.”

I tried going into the ”Library” folder on Mac and then deleting the Eventide Folder and the Logic Pro X.plist, shutting down Logic, then restarting it up again but it seems to not be giving me any Solution so far. Also, I tried re-installing Blackhole from the Plug-ins page on the Eventide website on the Blackhole page on the Downloads section where it just gives the option to download the Mac-64-Bit Installer of Blackhole, shutting down Logic Pro X, and restarting it again but it appears to give me the same error as I stated before with Blackhole not being available on my system, and Logic telling me to install it again. Very frustrating as Blackhole is in a lot of my song projects that I use so I basically need it to work.

Is there any way to fix this in order to make Blackhole work in Logic Pro X again? I’ve attached a screenshot of the error I get from Logic as well regarding what I said with opening any projects I had already with Blackhole being used in them.

Any help is greatly appreciated

Thanks, Jason.

tbskoglund
      Eventide Staff

Sorry for the issues you are having. There are steps in the thread below that should resolve this:

Blackhole renamed in Logic 10.8?

JayYouth288
      Participant

Thank you! It works in my projects now 🙂

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.