Buying H8000FW on my vaccation to USA

Home Forums Products Rackmount Buying H8000FW on my vaccation to USA

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

I live in Scandinavia, I am planning a vaction to USA,, I thought, it would be a good idea to buy the h8000fw when I am there, the price difference is enough to pay for the vaccation itself so seem like a good idea…

The only thing that worries me, if I buy it in usa, I do not get 220v version…

will it be any unforseen problems  if I use it with adapters to get it work here in my country.

I most likely buy it in New york in that case, I assume some store have it there..or florida..

if there is anything else I should think about regarding all this let me know..I will probably buy a lot of more studio equipment when I am there..cause the price in usa is very good… you are lucky you americans!

DanielH

Hi

I did the same kind of shopping vacation. Whole Eventide product line has switchable  universal power. One thing you should consider is the customs and tax expences.

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

A good part of the cost difference is local taxes and duties for which you will still be liable. VAT in Sweden is 25%, for example.

A further part is the dealer's cost of providing local service and support. While it is unlikely that you will have any problems with the unit, you might want to consider this.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.