Can algorithm categories filter tags exclusively?

Home Forums Products Rackmount Can algorithm categories filter tags exclusively?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      John Baylies
      Participant

In Emote, I noticed that selecting a few algorithm types will show all algorithms that have any of those types.

That works fine within individual algorithm categories, but when I select algorithm types from more than one algorithm category, I would expect Emote to show the algorithms that have at least one type from every category that includes a selection, but it still shows all algorithms that have any selected types. Can the algorithm categories filter tags exclusively instead?

jfirlik
      Eventide Staff

IIRC, the query for tag searches does both — it will first show you results that match ALL tags, followed by results that match at least one tag.  If there are no results that match all tags, it's possible it may just be showing the results that match one tag.

John Baylies
      Participant

Interesting, thanks!

a suggestion: that info could go in the Emote user guide, on page 14 ‘Selecting an Algorithm’, beneath The browser will now only display algorithms that match the tags that are currently highlighted in red.”

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.