Can’t use HotSawz – can’t find “Restore Purchases”

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Can’t use HotSawz – can’t find “Restore Purchases”

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Sorry – not enough information. Apologies if this is obvious, but you will need to update all the units, not just the Max.

Again, not clear where you searched to find ":Restore Purchases" – this is to be found on H9Control.

bohan
      Eventide Staff
      silver_mica wrote:

I've got a Max and two Cores.  I've updated the Max and it has the HotSawz algorithm.   I've searche a bit to find the "Restore Purchases" button – but no luck.  Any help appreciated.

Please go to the Settings screen and click "Sync algorithms with Eventide Sever" in H9 Control

silver_mica
        Participant

Thanks @bohan – that worked.  What was throwing me off was the following

H9 Control > Settings > Restore Purchases.

Found here:

https://www.eventideaudio.com/support/downloads/h9-maxout-program

But, it seems this is outdated.   

bohan wrote:

silver_mica wrote:

I’ve got a Max and two Cores.  I’ve updated the Max and it has the HotSawz algorithm.   I’ve searche a bit to find the “Restore Purchases” button – but no luck.  Any help appreciated.

Please go to the Settings screen and click “Sync algorithms with Eventide Sever” in H9 Control

silver_mica
      Participant

I’ve got a Max and two Cores.  I’ve updated the Max and it has the HotSawz algorithm.   I’ve searche a bit to find the “Restore Purchases” button – but no luck.  Any help appreciated.   All pedals share same account, email, etc. 

David 

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.