Certain patches produce loud distortion when loading

Home Forums Products Rackmount Certain patches produce loud distortion when loading

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Nickpancake
      Participant

Hello,

I just purchased an eclipse and have noticed that when I load in patch 901TF 1:2 Multitap and patch 425 Waves  there is this terribly loud distortion like feedback that comes from the unit and I have to bypass it and power it down or it will just keep going. I have tried powering off and holding the program button to unload the patch on start up but it happens whenever I load up the patches. Also sometimes when I am going through patches there is loud clipping when I load a new program. It seems to be the ones that have very long delay and reverbs.

I have my guitar going from a line 6 podxt into the inputs of the eclipse with standard guitar cables. I have the outputs of the eclipse going into my audio interface with guitar cables as well.  When I turn on the eclipse it says it has v 4.04. I think this is the most recent update? I'm not sure what I can do to fix this. . ? I hope there is a solution for this.

Thank you.

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

First, completely return the unit to factory defaults (UM p.53).

If this does not fix it, you may have a hardware problem in the delay area, in which case you should return the unit to your dealer, or contact support@eventide.com

Nickpancake
      Participant

Thanks I think that fixed it!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.