Check Sum Error / Freezing V3.1

Home Forums Products Rackmount Check Sum Error / Freezing V3.1

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      eugenelhymn

I bought an eclipse brand new about 7 mos ago.  During a session tonight, I heard a weird noise, and a checksum error msg appeared.  It said "hit any button" so I did.  After that, a plethora of strange error msg's appeared, then everything froze.  The following are the actions I then took:

1.  Powered down, then back up.  Checksum error still appeared.  

2.  Powered back down, then back up.  Went to Utility-Fix.  Clicked "yes" then tried to switch presets, then the unit froze.

3.  Powered back down again, then back up, while holding down Program, then clicked "yes" – unit still froze when I tried to switch presets.

4.  Powered back down again, then back up, while holding down setup, then clicked "yes" – the unit still froze when I tried to switch presets.

The next step would to be to do a memory clear.  I had some strange freezing issues in the past, and had to do this previously, and would loathe having to do it yet again, within just months of each other.  

Advice?  I bought an extended warranty with this unit.  I tend to think I have a bad apple, and it needs some love from the Eventide tech's.  

drooney

Hi Eugenelhymn,

I am in the Customer Support Dept of Eventide and I would like to be able to assist you further off line, if that is ok. Expect an email from me shortly.

Regards,

D. Rooney
      Audio Support Technician
      Eventide Inc.
      support@eventide.com

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.