Controlling Preset 1220 with Capture MIDI H8000FW

Home Forums Products Rackmount Controlling Preset 1220 with Capture MIDI H8000FW

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      mtclearwave

I am using Capure Midi – (72 SNDCTRL -78 SNDCTRL) Here is my problem – 72 defauts at 20Hz / 73 defauts at 25Hz ect Is there any way to set specific Hz to specific SNDCTRL???

thx

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Sorry – don't understand. Hopefully someone else does.

If not, please rephrase your question.

mtclearwave

Ok – it is really very simple. there are 32 possible positions on the 1220 eq – but the SNDCTRL always start at  the left most end and move up sequentially (20Hz then 25h then 32Hz ect) I want to beable to select a specific Hz for a specific SNDCTRL – but I cant select them they just default – starting with the lowest end of the scale. So instead of SNDCTRL 72 defaulting at 20Hz – i would like that tohave it control lets say 500Hz. Is there a way to select a particular Hz?

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Sorry – I have no idea what you mean by SNDCTRL, or where Capture MIDI fits in. It's probably that I cannot help you.

On looking at this preset, it seems pretty clear that it cannot be effectively remote controlled. Any attempt to select one of the parameters for remote control gives "cannot remote this object." This will apply to all of the Grafic type EQs.

You could try one of the regular multiband EQs, such as 1210, Eight Band EQ.

mtclearwave

Thats a shae that they cannot be remotely controlled ;+( I forgot to explain that the SNDCRTL was referring to my octatrack not the H8000FW. I am running into “clicks” when i remotly control the other Eq Presets – that pretty much makes them unusable for controlling remotely – at least for me. What is the sense of making Presets remotely controllable  – when it produces clicks every take you change a parameter (via Midi)? 

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.