D-Two Style Patch

Home Forums Products Rackmount D-Two Style Patch

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      mennis
      Participant

I am delighted to now own an H9000.  I would like to slim down my rack and my current target is one of my D-Two’s which I appear to only use for the default D-Two and the Straight  2290 patches. Is there a home for community grown patches where I might find others working on such patches? On the D-Two patch I only currently only modulate feedback and tap tempo using the MIDI clock.

Ian

jbamberg
      Eventide Staff
      mennis wrote:

I am delighted to now own an H9000.  I would like to slim down my rack and my current target is one of my D-Two's which I appear to only use for the default D-Two and the Straight  2290 patches. Is there a home for community grown patches where I might find others working on such patches? On the D-Two patch I only currently only modulate feedback and tap tempo using the MIDI clock.

Ian

Hi Ian,

There are five TC 2290 patches in the H9000 program library.  These algorithms come from the H8000FW.  I personally haven't used them, but they may address your needs:

6523 TC2290

6524 TC2290 Dyn Chorus

6525 TC2290 Dyn Flanger

6526 TC2290 Dyn Long Dly

6537 2 TC2290 Dynamic Delays

For user contributed patches, check out the forum called "Vsig and Preset Development".  It's possible to download these algorithms from the H9000 into the VSig editor and customize them.

Joe

mennis
      Participant

Perfect, thanks Joe! 

cdonnet
      Participant

I created an H9000 preset identical to the intro of the song Berlin by Marillion. If you like it, tell me again, it’s an incredible delay with two TC2290s connected together.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.