DAW mode???

Home Forums Products Rackmount DAW mode???

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      joeydego
      Participant

I know it was somewhat on the developing radar, but any chance this will make it into a firmware this year? Having fixed latency would sure make things easier. I dont care if its 7 minutes long, so long as its one number and I never have to ping again.

This is the single most important feature I’d like to see added. New algos are always welcome, too!

tbskoglund
      Eventide Staff

I can't promise a date for when this will be ready, but adding this feature is a high priority. Thanks for your patience. 

joeydego
      Participant

Thanks for your reply and attention! Super useful feature to implement.

John Baylies
      Participant

Late reply, but the current workaround for this is to always keep one algorithm in the bottom row of the FX Chain.

We’ve also added some info about latency compensation to the documentation, which you may have already seen on the forums.

https://cdn.eventideaudio.com/manuals/h9000/2.0/content/setup/DAWLatencyCompensation.html#variability

sugarhi
      Participant

Any news on implementing this feature?

alexone
      Participant

+1’000’000

tbskoglund
      Eventide Staff

Sorry, no updates or timeline for this at the moment, but it’s still on our radar.

Just to be clear, you can get a fixed latency for any FX Chain by always keeping an algorithm in the bottom slot. This will configure the FX Chain to always use the maximum latency, and you will not need to change your DAW’s latency compensation settings as long as you keep the algorithm in that bottom slot.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.