diamondrain patch

Home Forums Products Rackmount diamondrain patch

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      mjk

been looking to get this preset, i had to reboot my eclipse a while back, and i ost this preset, does anyone know how i might get it back, or can someone give me the exact parameters for it.
      cheers.

IDeangelis

Hi

preset #342 DiamondRain is factory made. All Eclipse have it, including yours.

I suspect you:

-have your Criteria set in a way the preset doesn't show up. Set Criteria SORT BY NAME

-have a seriously corrupted system (which I have never seen actually) and need to reinstall OS.

best

I

mjk

Thank you, that has done the job, while i have you i use the switchblade gl in my rack, i use the two inputs and outs using xlr to trs jacks is this the best way to get the stereo effects on the eclipse or is that just for studio work?

IDeangelis

Eclipse can use a mono in/stereo out or Stereo I/O setup, depending on what type of audio are you feeding it.

Example:

if all the unit needs to process is a mono signal, like the one coming from a guitar/preamp, Eclipse INPUT MODE can be set to Input 1 or input 2, under LEVELS. If Eclipse will instead process a signal that is already stereo, like an already effected one, then keep INPUT MODE on STEREO and use both I/Os.

best

I

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.