Display ALL user presets

Home Forums Products Rackmount Display ALL user presets

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      moschops
      Participant

This would be UBER useful to see all the presets one has saved, especially if the display showed which ALG’s they are linked to,

would be a very nice way of seeing all of your work.

I save presets all the time in ALG’s that I then forget about, so they just sit there unused.

tbskoglund
      Eventide Staff

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll create a ticket to add a sorting option that shows user created presets.

You could try saving your presets with a custom tag after the preset name, such as your initials. Now, when you search whatever that custom tag is in the browser window, all your presets will show up and you won't forget about them. 

moschops
      Participant
      tbskoglund wrote:

Thanks for the suggestion, I’ll create a ticket to add a sorting option that shows user created presets.

You could try saving your presets with a custom tag after the preset name, such as your initials. Now, when you search whatever that custom tag is in the browser window, all your presets will show up and you won’t forget about them. 

yes great idea, i just had that idea myself, just after i posted this, I will recall them all and resave with a tag code, thanks for listening and thinking about it.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.