Do we have any algorithm that controls the stereo width in H9000?

Home Forums Products Rackmount Do we have any algorithm that controls the stereo width in H9000?

Tagged: , , ,

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Warasoid
      Participant

I love the panner in H9000, but I wanna control the stereo range of it, any way to do it? BTW, what does the T_RATE do in the algorithm?

Puppeteer
      Participant

My SPL stereo widener and Summing Mixer Pro algorithms allow you to control Pan Width

https://godlike.com.au/index.php?id=420

Warasoid
        Participant

Appreciation to your kindness, I followed your Youtube channel not long ago, you are amazing.

I tried the SPL stereo widener, putting it after the simple panner algorithm seems not working. The width knob seems only turns down the volume, the sound still jumping from far left to far right.

Puppeteer
      Participant

I’ll build a panner with width control.

Warasoid
        Participant

Hi, Puppeteer

I managed to tweak it from the Vsig, adding a stereomixer module after the crossout, and specify pan width there. The result is satisfied, but I don’t know how to save it as a new algo and import it into h9000. I can only save it as a sig2 file right now, can you help me with this?

Puppeteer
      Participant

Once you have the sigfile, export it to the H9000 (little cloud icon with the up arrow).  Stick it in a new location.

Then from the front panel of the H9000 with the USB drive inserted, press Save, scroll down to the bottom and then save algorithm.  Navigate to your algorithm, and then save it.  It will save as a h9a file.

On the H9000R, you will need to do a backup, and retrieve the algorithm from there.

Warasoid
        Participant

Thanks!!

I didn’t notice the bottom option, it’s such a breeze to upload it!

tbskoglund
      Eventide Staff

Once you have exported your sigfile to the H9000 by selecting “Send To” and picking an Algorithm location, it will remain there as an algorithm to choose from on your list. You only need to export the algorithm from the H9000 if you’d like to send it to someone else and have them import it.

We are working on Algorithm exporting from Emote to simplify this, but for now, you should be able to send your sigfiles directly to the H9000 to be used without any exports/imports.

Warasoid
        Participant

Thanks for your info!

But I still don’t know the T-RATE from algos like the simple panner.

tbskoglund
        Eventide Staff

If you turn Tempo Mode on for the algorithm, then T_RATE allows you to select tempo sub divisions of whatever your H9000’s tempo source is.

If Tempo Mode is off, T_Rate will do nothing.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.