DSP 4000 System OS

Home Forums Products Rackmount DSP 4000 System OS

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      DrJayWi

Hi all,

I am new to this Forum. I used the search but didn´t find an answer to my Question(s), so please forgive if its double.

I have an old DSP4000 for years now and since Digital DAWs getting better and better I didn´t use my DSP4000 (and my Eclipse) that much. But now, I want to reactivate all my old good stuff inclusing the DSP4000.

I have System 1.0, so I think there is a new one but no support ? How can I update the OS to the latest? I can flash Eproms by myself if needed.

I also found a RAM Card 512k , replacing the battery worked well, but I didn´t find how to use it. Can someone point me to the reference manual?

I found some presets of the web ending with .sif – How do I load them into the 4000?

Thanks for help.

Cheers
      Jürgen (Germany)

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Hi Jurgen

The DSP4000 is almost 20 years old now, so software upgrades are no longer available.

You can find some information in the Support section of the Web Site, and User Manuals are still available from the Eventide Store.

The .sif presets can be read by the Vsigfile program (Windows only) which can also be found under the Support section.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.