DSP7000 Option “CE” ??

Home Forums Products Rackmount DSP7000 Option “CE” ??

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      glennfin

Just got my DSP7000, I'm about to update the OS….

The label on the side of the unit says "Options CE"

What's that??

Thanks

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

It probably means that it conforms to the European Union CE specifcation.

glennfin

That's interesting that it would be listed as an option… also, that it doesn't meet the marking requirements for CE certified electronics…

We're expecting a snowstorm here in North Carolina this weekend….. good time to stay indoors and put this baby through the paces! Wink

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

It was probably an unavoidable option…

Also, this is now quite an old piece of equipment – not sure what the marking requirements were when it was made. If the wrong symbol is spoiling your enjoyment of the box, we can send you a more modern sticker – just send us a stamped addressed envelope.

Enjoy the snow !!

glennfin

No way could anything spoil my enjoyment of this box!  Wink  The only reason I commented was because I used to be involved with CE/EMC product testing and design when I worked for several electronics firms, actually very close to you folks.. (Paramus, NJ, Ramsey, NJ.).

I still work in electronics but I'm kinda glad I'm not doing that anymore!

I moved from New York (Rockland County) to North Carolina 4 years ago because I got tired of shoveling snow.. What they conside a "snow storm" down here is a dusting compared to what we got in NY Storm

glennfin

Guess I didn't look closely enough…. When I was installing the DSP7000 in my rack last night, there on the rear panel was the correct "CE" sticker……. Sorry I didn't look before I leaped Embarrassed

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.