Dump Card

Home Forums Products Rackmount Dump Card

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      mtclearwave

When I use the Dump Card command it tells me my Card (Original Card) is Copy Protected. How do I turn the protection off so I can Dump the Card data?

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

What is on this card that might be copy protected ?

Are you trying to dump something that might be copy protected to the card ? For example, some algorithms cannot be copied.

And, uh, what product are you talking about ?

mtclearwave

H8000FW.

I am trying to Dump the Programs i have saved on the card (Original 2GB Verbatim). The Card contains 1 Folder labeled H8000 and 1 Folder labeled Set Eventide 001 (which is empty). 

I have run out of Internal space that is why I am storing all my customized Programs on the Card. The H8000 folder contains .BIN  .RTG  .UGP  files. Are these all Dumpable?

I want to dump my new customized files after each work session – so I am sure not to loose them.

How can I best do that?

Cheers

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

My guess is that you have some of the 'Factor programs which are copy protected and cannot be dumped.

mtclearwave

Ok – thx. I guess the Program Set I bought from Angelo (former Eventide employee) would be Factor Programs and therefore would restrict me ftom dumping my Card. I will try to move them to Internal slots and see if that helps.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.