E-control

Home Forums Products Rackmount E-control

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      stevexanth
      Participant

Just got an H7600 and would lke to download the E-control software…not sure where it is on their site, is it out proper now….???

thanks

Stavros

IDeangelis

Hi Stavros

we are still working on the E-Control plugin. It needs a number of final refinements and tests. We'll announce it as soon as ready.

thanks for your patience.

best

I

taubmann@gmail.com
      Participant

hi, any news on the release date?

Another question: I can't find the serial-number of my H8000. It's definately not on the backside of the unit.

best

C. 

tonyshred
      Participant

The serial# is on the left side of the unit 

linzmaster
      Participant

Kinda really need it these days especially retrieving old Jobs, maybe i'm getting old but its getting quite hard to remember which patch i used last month on the A machine little own the B side..
      Awesome box though, and one question, how will we get a copy of the Beta Version, cause almost anything would be better than what i am doing now (guessing).. And with regards to refining.. will it be able to send 'Tempo' sync as well as patch info..

Freshminded

Same question here… how can we get a copy of the Beta Version? Around when will it be released?

A bit more & better communication to your customers would be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Ronald van der Looy

Dwight

I was really hoping to give this a try next week at a live gig. any chance of getting a copy of the beta in the next 2 days?

Best, – D. Ashley

J20056
      Participant

This product was announced a year ago now, with screenshots etc… I never understand for my life why software developers, or firms releasing software as part of their business like here, always do that. We all love eventide, but why so grossly over representing the delivery schedule? Did it really gain new customers that otherwise would have bought something else?

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.