E- control for vst/DirectX?

Home Forums Products Rackmount E- control for vst/DirectX?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      boeklanoei

Since I work for over 75% with software; vsti,vst other programs on the computer. And almost erevry product (hardware) has got a software controller for it. I would think it would be more than logical for developing a software controler for PC/MAC so I (and a lot of other H8000FW users) could give it a total control by software on the computer.

I understand that you guys have made got a good contract with the protools-company with benefits for both companies. For developing a software controller for a couple of Eventide products.

But is it that diificult for mantaining the same procedure for developing a software controller for other users than protools users?

I've got serious thoughts for selling my H8000FW just because of the fact that there isn't a good and direct communcation between computer and H8000FW unit such as the E-control.

IDeangelis

We are considering this and many other things, indeed. But being a very small company with a busy schedule…. time can be an issue in developing a number of different things. Thanks for your advice.

I

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.