E-control

Home Forums Products Rackmount E-control

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      pastiche27

I would like to put my vote in for e-control to be ported to AU so we can use it in DP and/or Logic

thanks for listening

lovely Site !!!

yvan.s

+1
      you 're right,
      please give us an AU e-control

Bekkstudio
      Participant

How about VST ?

icebear

Yeah, a VST version would be much appreciated. Does anyone know of any other way to control the Eclipse from a computer?

Rozzer
      Participant

I'd vote for a VST version too 🙂

This guy has a little app that mimics the front panel. it's not much good for in depth editing but it might help if you just need a little bit of remote control.

http://home.c2i.net/chingeling/

dlucas

I'd definately vote for VST

icebear

Thank you Rozzer. I've actually seen that one before, but I don't know how to use those files. Seems like Java something. Anyone knows how to use them?

dlucas

The java executable file opens up just like any other executable file.

icebear

I don't see any executable file – only *.gif and *.jar files. Do I have to install anything first?? Sorry, I'm not familiar with java…

dlucas

The files unzip to a folder called eclipseremote. Your computer should already have java support. The executable you need to run is"eclipseremote.jar" All of the other files are support files for the application. I'm not sure on a mac, but if you are running windows, then just click on "eclipseremote.jar", or right click on it and go to run. Hope this helps.

icebear

I'm running windows, but I have not installed Java so thats why. But thank you anyway dlucas!

dlucas

any time.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.