eclipse as tc2290

Home Forums Products Rackmount eclipse as tc2290

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      kitsch

Italo,

is it possible to make a preset on the eclipse to emulate the tc2290, with both modulation AND ducking in a single delay algorithm?? Or is there a way to combine the ducking delay and – say – the vintage delay to make one delay preset with mod and duck?

I know the orville has a tc2290 preset, and I assume it's a bit too heavy for the eclipse to handle, but could you work on a lighter / easier version for us eclipse users?

Thanks

IDeangelis

Right folder!

Thanks

Yes

My reply from the Harmonizer folder….

Hi kitsch

you can't get an exact 2290 copy on the eclipse as you have on
      Orville/H76-8000 models. Infact these units allow dry signal dynamic
      panning as in the TC unit.

You could try using any modulated delay algorithm and patch its
      delay mod rate, pan and level to FOLLOWER #1. This may lead to a
      similar rsult, even though not so accurate as on the bigger brothers.

Try #106 Chorusdelays and tweak a single delay; cut the other 3 delays levels down to -100dB.

Vintage delays is not well suited as it has a single delay level and an IMAGE parameter for both delays panning image.

best

I

kitsch

Italo,

I just tried to patch the level to follower#1 and the eclipse crashed. I just read that the new version 4.01 fixes this kind of problem, but I can access the download, as apparently my eclipse is not registered (I'm sure it was, as I already downloaded a few preview updates, including 4 beta and 4.0), and even worse, if I try to reregister it, I get an error message that says invalid serial number, but i'm sure it's the right one, it's in front of me! What can I do??

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Firstly, try it again a few times, and check for spelling, upper/lower case issues, etc.

If this does not work, you should contact support@eventide.com, being sure to give them the numbers you are using.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.