Eclipse expression pedal status

Home Forums Products Rackmount Eclipse expression pedal status

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      depressor
      Participant

Hello,

Does the Eclipse immediately read the expression pedal stauts when I change the preset? When I change the preset, It seems that I have to move my espression pedal before it works correctly. I need that the Eclipse could read my expression pedal position before moving it.

Can you help me?

Thanks

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Sorry – no obvious solution. Our goal is that a loaded preset sound the same as when it was saved it (for hopefully obvious reasons).

In many cases, the EXP pedal will not be in the same position, but we still want it to sound the same. So, you have to move the pedal for its state to be recognized.

depressor
        Participant
        nickrose wrote:

Sorry – no obvious solution. Our goal is that a loaded preset sound the same as when it was saved it (for hopefully obvious reasons).

In many cases, the EXP pedal will not be in the same position, but we still want it to sound the same. So, you have to move the pedal for its state to be recognized.

Yes I understand it, but  the Eclipse is a professional unit, it should have a parameter that turns on/off the expression pedal status reading. It is very useful in some presets.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.